The Path to Success
We want CaseMax to be a successful tool for your firm as quickly as possible. Our technology team will be with you during each step of the process until your implementation is a success. When we say ‘implementation,’ we mean that we walk you through the integration process and remain hands-on as much as you need us to be. Other Case Management Software products on the market require 6 to 12 months of consultants – after you have procured your license. With CaseMax, your implementation is handled by CaseMax specialists.
1. Pre-Sale Process
Customer CaseMax On-site Vist (optional)
2. Setup Process Maps
- CaseMax provides a group of starter maps to customers to use as an initial template.
- CaseMax will work with customers to customize maps
- Both the customer and CaseMax™ team will test the process maps to confirm that business processes are defined correctly.
3. Custom Development
If new customers require custom developed processes, CaseMax will be happy to review those custom issues, make recommendations and bid that custom work.
4. Full Service Implementation
- Requirements Analysis and Definition of Scope – Analyzing and documenting your specific business requirements, scope and project plan
- Installing the software on your servers
- Configuration – Setting up the software with your business information
- Project Management – Global oversight of the project
- Integration – Configuring the software to “talk to” your existing systems to eliminate double entry
- Customization – Changing the source code of the software to fit a specific need or business process.
- Testing – We help you to make sure you are ready to “go live”
- A CaseMax hosted test environment can be made available
- Training the project team and end users on how to use and maintain the new system properly
- Controlling the entire project to make sure it stays on track and on budget
- The CaseMax team is available from start-to-finish while the customers’ system is configured.
- Each customer has their own test site setup and available.
CaseMax provides Implementation Services on a time and materials basis (hourly).
- CaseMax provides “train the trainer” courses, along with PowerPoint presentations for customers to use on-site.
- Maintenance table training: IT and/or business managers receive one-on-one training, plus Job Aids are provided.
- CaseMax arranges Designer training sessions and offers a Designer User Guide to customers.
6. On-site Support
- CaseMax offers on-site support after the Go-Live date.
- The CaseMax team provides end-user support that includes issue identification, tracking and resolution.
7. Ongoing Tech and Customer Support
- CaseMax provides ongoing post implementation customer support.